Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fabulous Opportunity for an Intern!

Reply to: Greenblueskyz@yahoo.com [?]
Date: 2008-10-28, 2:37PM PDT



Company description and target market:
Featuring exquisite hand made jewelry for any occasion, Nikki Michelle's Exclusive Collection consists of only the finest quality natural gem stones, fresh water and mother of pearl, with accents of Swarovski crystal, gold and silver. Presently I target upscale events to set up, display, and sell my handmade jewelry. It is the mission of my company to target high end boutiques, conferences and events to sell my hand crafted jewelry. More importantly my goal is to design jewelry for celebrity special events, TV, Movies, Fashion shows, etc… My jewelry is currently featured on this season of Desperate Housewives, Eli Stone and The Zane Sex Chronicles.

Duties:
The intern I am looking for will be able to help me take my business to the next level by assisting me in general administrative duties such as data entry, developing a business plan, research new venues, boutiques and upscale events for me to display and sell my jewelry, help me to obtain exposure/ publicity including advertising, assist with marketing strategies, contact wardrobe designers and stylists, and attend events that we have coordinated (the fun part!).

Qualifications:
Great internet search skills
Skills in:
Microsoft Word, Excel (easy for me to teach), (and if possible Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator)
Creative
Self motivated
Open mind for learning
Good communication skills
Outgoing personality as we deal with customers, event planners, celebrities, etc…


Be sure to type INTERN in the subject line when responding. Thank you


posted by julia woo 10/29/08

No comments: