> THESE ARE Unpaid internships.
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR: Great experience writing for a yoga media company, subjects include teachers, studios, teacher trainings, retreats, eco clothing, with a business / economic slant -- and meet the deadlines without being reminded
The ideal INTERNS we are looking for:
1. Edit Edit Edit - we need an editorial intern
2. SEO - see our realistic vision of where we are going and help us get there through seo
3. Tech Savvy - You understand Facebook, Twitter, blogging, and some HTML.
4. Skilled in assessing stories, makes messy copy into beautiful words.
5. Embracing the future of publishing in social, digital, and mobile mediums.
6. Creative. You think visually as well as verbally and appreciate how words, images, design come together.
7. Can write your mother a yoga business plan about her life and sell it to a VC
8. It certainly helps to be passionate about yoga.
9. Business MBA Intern to spend the summer with a new LOHAS company
10. Accounting Interns for Small Business
(1) Duties for EDITORIAL / Research Intern:
• Background web research on yoga studios
• Draft and send Newsletters Worldwide clientele
• Communicate with studios and teachers about programs and events.
• Follow up with various US States and various countries
• A strategic thinker: comfortable and skilled in formulating long-range goals and strategies for achieving them, but flexible in responding to shifting priorities
• Experience developing and implementing strategic visibility, branding, public relations, and media plans and with tracking the results of such efforts (e.g., media coverage)
• Dynamic, curious, positive, confident, willingness to learn and grow
• Familiar with legal research and can research city laws and codes
(2) Duties for HTML / SEO Intern:
• Research key words for shopping categories and help maintain a database of key words, categories and relevant data for each
• Research and write product specific posts for category specific blogs
• Knowledge and ownership of key paid search business performance metrics; revenue per visitor, conversion rates and overall revenue
• Optimize performance of the keyword portfolio by testing new content initiatives
• Write unique and engaging product descriptions for products
• Optimizing product titles for search
• Identifying hot products using internal company tools
• Monitoring and reporting metrics for SEO
• Researching and evaluating links through several channels
• Conducting competitive search marketing analysis
• Media, social networking background/interest in communications, research, and/or yoga specific affairs
• Willingness to learn about the diverse yoga demographic.
• Interest in the the inner workings of yoga businesses
• Strong interpersonal & organizational skills.
• Excellent reading and writing skills
• Eye for detail and strong proofreading skills
• Good internet research and word processing skills from start to finish
• Comfortable interacting with a variety of personalities and conducting cold calls for contact research/follow-up
• Understanding and exposure into key issues happening in the world of yoga right now.
• This is for experience and recommendation.
• Excellent letter of reference.
• Totally unique way of looking at the immediate networking opportunities and job development skills.
• Driven, passionate and focused.
• A fun and engaging work environment.
Work ethic, dedication and enthusiasm for the field of yoga, at 15-25 hours a week. Prior internship experience not required.
Program Time Commitment: Two days per week, Four to five hours per day.
Please be in touch. Include a cover letter explaining how you fit the above criteria, your publishing experience, or business experience, or you media experience, a resume, and one, two or three published clips or blog posts.
Reply to: email@example.com
Posted By: Meredith Lynch