Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Customer Service Representatives (Corcoran, CA)

GET STARTED WITH A GREAT INCOME OPPORTUNITY TODAY!

I won't waste your time - I'll get straight to the point. You are looking at an unique business opportunity - but as in any business you must be willing to INVEST IN YOURSELF. To be serious in this opportunity as in ANY REAL BUSINESS you must be willing to INVEST $9.95 after you go through our FREE presentation.

Still Interested? Read On...

I have a very simple story to tell... I was just like you - looking on HotJobs.com to try to find a better job because I was sick of my job and I was sick of living paycheck to paycheck. I got lucky and found a great opportunity that has given me the financial freedom I wanted and the freedom to work from home if I chose to so I can stay home and spend time with my kids.

I am NOT going to show you a picture of an expensive car, an oceanfront house, or some other ridiculously expensive luxury, why? Because I don't have those things. I'm not a millionaire, I don't go on vacation every month, nor do I own some island...

BUT... I DO work at home, I DO make enough to to live an upper middle class lifestyle with two kids, I DO spend much more time with my kids and husband, and I DO love what I do and I feel very blessed to have found this opportunity.

What I am doing on HotJobs is to give back and share what I have done and share the opportunity that was given to me as I was desperately looking for a better way of paying the bills. This is NOT a get-rich-quick-scheme, you WILL have to work hard - but guess what? All of the hard work that you do only benefits YOU!

What do you have to lose? Simply click the link below to hear more about my story and get more information on how you can do it too!


This is a great opportunity for people with experience in Human Resources, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation or Operations. If you currently work in the administration field as a Receptionist or doing Data Entry you'll love working from your home computer.



BENEFITS
Complete Flexibility
Work Part Time or Full Time
No Traffic - Telecommute & SaveTime and Money Every Day
Be Your Own Boss
No Marketing to Friends or Family
Raise Your Children Yourself - No Need for Daycare
Learn Valuable Internet Skills - You Will be Taught by the Best
Achieve Your Retirement Goals - Time to Invest in You
Unlimited Income Potential



Hear what Others have to say!

"We found this job ad at HotJobs and with their help, we saw immediate results - making $500 in our first month. After only 16 months in the business, I went from a career in Law enforcement / Security while my wife was working in Customer Service for a Telecomunications company and now we earn more than $10,000 a month." - Harry, Los Angeles

“After working an Administration / Clerical job in the Healthcare industry as a registered nurse for years, I was tired of working long hours just to pay the bills. Even as a professional I had more bills than I could handle – even collections agencies calling me. Now I’m the president of my own company making GREAT money!” - Melissa, Alabama

Posted by BingWei Wu

No comments: